For my project, I built a playable electric ukulele. I originally was going to make the ukulele out of wood, but the cost of materials and woodworking classes were too expensive. So I chose to make the ukulele out of LEGO bricks instead. I researched how electric instruments work first, and then I proceeded to order my materials and build the uke. Because of the shutdown, I wasn’t able to buy all of the pieces I needed. Instead, in addition to making use of the pieces that I already had, I learned how to 3-D print most of the ones that I needed. I designed them on Autodesk Fusion 360 and printed them myself.